PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK
This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take the following courses at the University of Leicester:
- School of Chemistry
- School of Engineering
- School of Geography, Geology and the Environment
- Mathematical Science
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Are you considering pursuing a master’s degree? The College of Science and Engineering PGT Merit Scholarship applications are now being accepted by the University of Leicester for the 2023–2024 academic year.
A merit-based award available to international fee-paying students pursuing a master’s degree is the PGT Scholarship. To assist their education, chosen students will receive either £3,000 or £5,000 a year.
Application deadline is open.
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The following intellectual achievement is recognized by this scholarship:
- Degree costing £3,000 is equal to a high upper second class degree in the UK.
- First-class degree comparable to one in the UK costs £5,000
- The fee reduction will be determined using the annual average of the course’s tuition.
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- For fee purposes, applicants must be categorized as international students.
- In the College of Science and Engineering, applicants must begin a full-time, on-campus master’s program in January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- No application is required for this scholarship. Students who qualify will be taken into account automatically. When applicants submit their final findings, they will be told if they were accepted.
- Supporting records: The following documents must be gathered by applicants to support their applications: (1) Academic credentials and transcripts; (2) Personal statement or research plan; (3) Two references, one of whom must be an academic referee; and (4) Proof of English language proficiency.
- Entry requirements: Applicants must fulfill all requirements prior to applying.
- Language prerequisite: proof of your ability to speak English (if your first language is not English).
Please click the PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
PGT Merit Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.