Fully funded Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship 2023/24
A Fully funded Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship 2023 is ongoing for qualified international students.
This scholarship programme is aimed at giving qualified international students the chance t0 study in UK universities on a fully funded scholarship.
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is an individualized program of leadership development which seeks to improve and enhance the way we engage with culture through the development of leadership potential ability, expertise and knowledge.
The Leadership Fellowship brings together the most inventive and innovative cultural leaders from the UK
And also around the world for an intense professional and personal learning experience unlike anything else.
Clore Leadership Fellowship will support you in becoming the leader you’re destined to be through in-depth training, tailored to your personal desires, needs and goals.
The fellowship will run 2023 from September 2023 to March 2023/24 with a flexible plan to help accelerate the development of outstanding cultural leaders at an important moment in their careers.
It’s self-guided and adaptive therefore you’ll need to be extremely driven and awed. However admission is ongoing now
It is the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is an experiential learning program, not a formalized program.
It is an experience that is grounded in practical experience, and backed by current theories and methods of leadership.
Subjects that is open for students who are enrolled in this scholarship program is listed below.
- All Subjects
Chevening Clore Scholarship Benefits:
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship includes an education budget of up to PS18,500 that can be used to pay for:
- Two return economy flights to your country of origin to the UK to take part in cooperation activities
- Accommodation when in the UK
- Living expenses when in the UK
- A period of stipend for about 4-6 weeks in an institution of culture in the UK
- Individually designed fellowship learning plans that may include participation in conferences, courses and other activities for processional development in the UK
- Conference and course fees in the UK
- Costs for training and development within the UK
- Travel in the UK
Find below are countries eligible for the fellowship/scholarship pogramme
- South Africa
- Nigeria etc
The application process is open to individuals from the countries listed below:
- South Africa
- Nigeria etc
To be considered for the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, applicants must
- They plan of returning to nation they were selected from at conclusion of their study
- Have a degree equivalent to an excellent UK honours second-class degree or possess equivalent professional qualifications or experience
- Must have completed at the very least 5 year’s (or more if necessary by Clore the Leadership) work or comparable prior experience, by the time of the closing date in 2022.
- Complete the requirements set forth with the principal fellowship scheme. Meet the minimum requirements in accordance with the main fellowships
- Do not hold British or double British citizenship.
- You must not be an employee or an employee in the past or a the relative of an employee(since July 2016) (since the end of July, 2016,) from Her Majesty’s government (including British embassies/high commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy as well as the Ministry of Defence, and the Home Office), the British Council, or a employee or a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities
*Note: Immediate relatives are identified as parents or step-parents siblings or step-siblings kids or step-children.
Also, spouse of a civil partner or not married (where the couple has been together for at least two years in a romantic relationship similar to a civil partnership or marriage).
It is important to remember that applicants who have received a financial benefit through a fellowship or scholarship funded by HMG are eligible to apply for the award five years after their initial HMG award.
After that, applicants will be required to demonstrate their professional advancement in these situations.
Candidates ought to investigate the Clore leadership traits as well.
As part of Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, each fellow from around the world will complete an individualized program located in the UK that includes:
* Two leadership training courses in a residential setting in the months of September 2023 and March 2024.
* Three days of non-residential skills workshops
* A two-day “Urban Instrategy Team Project
* A 360deg profile of leadership
* A 4- 6 week secondment at an UK cultural institution based in the UK (normally in a area that is different from your normal workplace or work) in which you’ll work on a live project that is commissioned by the host organization
• Personalized learning opportunities via seminars, conferences and study visits as well as peer/sector networking.
* Specific support from a coach or mentor.
* Explore thought leadership using writing a provocation essay.
September 2023 marks the beginning of the Fellowship. Fellows traveling to the UK for the first fellowship residential in September 2023 from their home countries.
By the beginning of October, they return to their home country.
By the end of January 2024, Fellows will have returned to the UK to finish the majority of their personal training and development programs.
Coaching, individual secondments, seminars and conferences, workshops, and the second Fellowship residential course in March are all examples of these. It will bring an end to the program.